Work permit lawyers

Specialized immigration lawyers

Lawbox: Lawyers specialized in Work Permit applications in the Province of Quebec

Regardless of the reasons for which you wish to work in Canada, our specialized work permit immigration attorneys can help you prepare and submit your work permit application in Quebec or Canada in general.

We can help you with any type of work permit application, including:

  • Open Work Permit : This permit allows you to work for any business and/or change jobs while you are in Canada.
  • Closed work permit : This permit binds you to your employer and to the position indicated in your work permit application.

Our immigration lawyers can accompany your process to obtain a work permit in Canada.

There are several situations that can grant you an eligibility for an open work permit, such as the submission of an application for refugee status , a sponsorship application sent from within Canada, or the presence in Canada of your spouse who might be holding a valid work or study permit. It is also possible for a student who has completed studies in Canada to obtain an open work permit called a “post-graduation work permit”. Our immigration and work permit lawyers will be able to determine if you meet the necessary conditions.

Otherwise, it is also possible to obtain a closed work permit. This process involves several steps, including an application by your future employer for an authorization to hire a foreign worker. It is also necessary to obtain another authorization given by the Quebec authorities to ensure that you will be able to work in the province (given your employer is located there). Subsequently to the above steps and after having thoroughly analyzed all relevant information, the permit application itself must be sent by one of our lawyers.

Our immigration lawyers have the necessary experience and knowledge to work with everyone involved in the process and overcome administrative difficulties. In the case of a closed work permit application, it is necessary for us to work closely with the employer and the human resources department, this with the aim of ensuring the necessary conditions and steps required by the immigration authorities are met. If you want to renew or extend a work permit or wish to change your employer, our immigration lawyers can also advise you on these matters.

Our professionals’ fees are fixed in all immigration applications, so you will not have any surprises when receiving your invoice, this means you will know exactly what you have to pay and what you will receive for your money.

Contact us today! Obtaining a work permit in Canada can be simpler than you think!

CALL US – 514-967-2695



Permanent residence

Sponsorship of a family member

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa Extension

Study Permit

Work Permit

Skilled Worker Program










*Verify with us your admissibility for a reduced fee


One of our lawyers will contact you as soon as possible. You can also use chat online at the bottom of the window to chat with a lawyer immediately.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number


Your Message

Files (optionnel)